A post on a popular Korean community forum about international fans getting BTS tattoos has garnered a lot of attention.
- “I want to stop a few of them ㅋㅋㅋ”
- “The people who got big ones have guts”
- “Hul love yourself is freaking pretty”
- “Ah but there are a lot of pretty ones”
- “The Korean font fck.. can’t they use a prettier font ㅋㅋㅋㅋ”
- The ones written in English are prettier
- The one who got the Love Yourself flower is so pretty ♡
- There are really pretty ones but it’s so hard to remove tattoos…I think if I got a tattoo of something like it would be a shame, I would regret it later on
Overall, the comments were positive — however, one tattoo stole the show.
- The font ㅋㅋㄲㄱㄱ isn’t it too serious?
- Since they got “my blood, sweat, tears” in big, formal font it’s kind of burdensome ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- Love Yourself was pretty but the last picture ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- It’s kind of scary
- When you see “my blood, sweat, tears” like this it seems funny but when you see it as a foreign language it does seem to have a lot of swag
- The whale was pretty ㅋㅋㅋ but when I saw the last picture I forgot the rest